Cuebiq is Italy’s only true Big Data product company: we gather, analyze, engineer and visualize 4 billion GPS positions per day, with the mission of providing unique business insights and offline analytics to our clients through our SAAS Platform, Clara.
We are an élite team of young, passionate, talented and friendly data professionals. As our iOS Developer, you will contribute to design, develop, and maintain our core SDK technology, processes, and technical documentation. Plus, you will follow the day-by-day activities to keep our Publishers’ satisfaction as high as possible.
You (our ideal candidate) are an enthusiastic iOS Developer willing to have his code running on millions of devices worldwide. On top of this, you must be delivery-oriented and with a strong technical background on iOS programming languages.
- Work with product owners and Agile teams to understand, design, develop, and implement new features using engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles.
- Design, develop and test high performance iOS SDK in an inspiring and supportive workplace
- Advance our existing mobile codebase through regular updates and reliable bug fixes
- Advocate test-driven development and deliver high quality, resilient solutions
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends
- Experiment with and learn new technologies
- Participate in internal & external technology communities and mentor others
- Encourage innovation, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- At least 3+ years of experience in mobile development for native iOS applications
- Experience in building and launching mobile applications in personal and/or professional settings (Provide links to App Store apps)
- Strong Objective-C/Swift coding skills
- Strong knowledge of the iOS framework
- Strong knowledge of iOS performance analysis
- Experience with automatic testing and continuous integration
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering is a plus
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
We’re also looking for:
- The ability to say no — and to explain why
- Excellent English (we work a lot with the New York office)
- Experience working in a distributed organization (again, New York!)
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach, across multi
- Results driven mentality
- Insatiable curiosity
The perks we offer:
- If you’re like us, we know you’ll enjoy having a generous learning budget; smart working; a super casual office environment with a fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area.
- You’ll also be excited by our international annual company retreats – this year we’re at the Bahamas. Also, you’ll get to travel with us: around Milan, with our free yearly ATM pass and, maybe, back and forth from our New York office.
- Plus the serious stuff your parents and your family will ask about: health insurance for yourself and next of kin.