Cuebiq is hiring an Operations Engineer to join the Technology Operations team in their New York Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Series-B startup with a multi-billion-dollar market, almost no direct competition, with proprietary technology and location intelligence platform and sales channel partnerships with different verticals spanning from ad-tech and mar-tech to out of home, finance, retail, transportation, real estate with an omni-channel footprint
We are seeking a Operations Engineer with client-facing skills who will work with the Client Operations Team to oversee the stability of all the technical aspects of the Cuebiq platform and address clients challenges in collaboration with Product and Engineering Teams.
- Investigate and troubleshoot product issues identified by clients or internal users
- Enforce and maintain issue reporting and escalation procedures across multiple internal teams, systems and time zones
- Provide product and engineering team with detailed root cause analysis reports for issues reported by our clients
- Work with product and engineering team to provide client feedback on enhancement of system features and ensure platform stability and supportability, prioritizing solutions based on business impact
- Help design system deliverability solutions, workarounds and system configuration changes
- Build and maintain technical documentation, how-tos, and known issues documentation for non-technical members of the team
- BS, Master’s or PhD degree in engineering, computer science, data science or a related discipline
- Pragmatic, problem-solving approach focused on timely delivery of solutions to clients
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources. Passion for hands-on work with real-world data-sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience: at least 1-3 years in a technical support, software engineering or technical consulting role
- Experience with customer support, CRM or task management software.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Unix command line, at least one scripting language and basic software development skills (nice to have).
- Experience with Big Data Technologies, Marketing Software and BI Tools (nice to have)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft’s Azure is a plus (nice to have)
- Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques (nice to have)
- Experience with a variety of leading Machine-Learning/Big-Data Platforms and modeling frameworks, especially Spark and Hadoop (nice to have).
Job applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without restriction or limitation, for at least 2 consecutive years.
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Generous paid time off and health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and cool office environment including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
To Apply please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Operations Engineer