Cuebiq is a next generation location intelligence company, leveraging the largest database of accurate and precise location data in the U.S. Its leading data intelligence platform analyzes location patterns of 61 million monthly active U.S. smartphone users on over 180 mobile apps and 2 in 5 smartphones globally, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Cuebiq provides clients geo-behavioral audiences for cross-platform ad targeting, the industry’s only SaaS based real-time campaign optimization and footfall attribution tools, and offline location analytics. Cuebiq does not collect any personally identifiable information. Its privacy-sensitive methodology has earned the company membership status with the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading self-regulatory industry association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. Cuebiq is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Italy and China.
Location: New York
About the Role:
Cuebiq is looking for a Part-time Bookkeeper to join the Finance team to assist the periodic closing. The candidate will report to the Accountant and work with the rest of the Finance team. This position requires minimum 20 hours per week, and compensation is based on experience.
- Assist with general ledger operations and account checks
- Assist with reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Assist with reporting on accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with business KPIs reporting
- Enter payments through online banking
- Assist with monthly cash reconciliation process
- Assist with month end revenue close procedures
- Manage expenses for employees from submission to reimbursement
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- 1 year Experience of Accounting, Bookkeeping or similar role
- Experience in working with Accounting Software
- Working experience and knowledge in US GAAP
- Excel skills: Pivot, VLookup
Skills & Competencies:
- Accounting systems, plus on NetSuite, Expensify,etc.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, orientation to deadline and problem-solving skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Unlimited paid time off, generous health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts and additional company perks including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Bookkeeper