Cuebiq is a next generation location intelligence company, leveraging the largest database of accurate and precise location data in the U.S. Its leading data intelligence platform analyzes location patterns of 61 million monthly active U.S. smartphone users on over 180 mobile apps and 2 in 5 smartphones globally, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Cuebiq provides clients geo-behavioral audiences for cross-platform ad targeting, the industry’s only SaaS based real-time campaign optimization and footfall attribution tools, and offline location analytics. Cuebiq does not collect any personally identifiable information. Its privacy-sensitive methodology has earned the company membership status with the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading self-regulatory industry association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. Cuebiq is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Italy and China.
About the Role:
Cuebiq is looking to hire a Sales Planner based in Chicago for our Revenue & Growth department. This role is a support position, working with the sales leads in each region. The support is regionally based and broad in scope, as needed, to help facilitate sales and revenue growth from their respective regions. The overall goal of the Sales Planner is to help manage the overall pre-sales process, so Sales Leads can focus more on deal development and closing of deals. The Sales Planner will report to SVP of Sales and Regional Sales Lead.
- Engagement with clients directly at the request and need of sales lead in each region. This is done either face to face or via email correspondence
- Prospecting of new clients in collaboration with Inside Sales
- Follow up with and act as point of contact for generated leads
- Proposal, RFI, and RFP management through the inter-departmental POD structure
- Management and upkeep of Salesforce on the behalf of sales lead
- Internal collaboration with Client Solutions and Product Marketing on behalf of the sales lead via Jira
- Support SVP of Sales depending on needs and location specific requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Experience utilizing Salesforce is preferred
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Unlimited paid time off, generous health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and additional company perks including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Sales Planner, Chicago