Cuebiq is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join the Finance team to assist and coordinate all aspects of financial control. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with periodical closing, analysis of expenses and other aspects of management accounting. You will report to the Financial Controller and work closely with the remaining of the Finance team. If you are highly detail-oriented, capable of looking at the data with an analytical mind, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Building models to calculate commissions and bonus, calculating commission accrual and payout at every month
- Updating Personnel Tracker and reconciling the numbers with the account at every month end, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the numbers and the report
- Updating Revenue file every month
- Supporting on the Closing process, the responsibilities include but not limited to: calculating PTO, closing and reconciling the Balance sheet with Accounting team, producing Marketing Variance report, keep track of Inter-company expenses
- Supporting on interim review and year-end audit
- Supporting on other ad-hoc financial analysis and KPIs reports
- 2 years of experience working in Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis and other similar position in Finance
- Working experience and knowledge in US GAAP
- Some experience in building Financial Model
- Experience in working with Accounting/ Finance software; NetSuite is a plus
- Advanced Excell skills: Pivot, VLookup, Match, Index, IF
Skills & Competencies:
- Financial Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Accounting systems, plus on NetSuite, Kyriba, Expensify, Adaptive…
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail, orientation to deadline and problem-solving skill
- Positive and motivated attitude at work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Generous paid time off and health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and cool office environment including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
To Apply please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject: Financial Analyst