Cuebiq is a next generation location intelligence company, leveraging the largest database of accurate and precise location data in the U.S. Its leading data intelligence platform analyzes location patterns of 61 million monthly active U.S. smartphone users on over 180 mobile apps and 2 in 5 smartphones globally, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Cuebiq provides clients geo-behavioral audiences for cross-platform ad targeting, the industry’s only SaaS based real-time campaign optimization and footfall attribution tools, and offline location analytics. Cuebiq does not collect any personally identifiable information. Its privacy-sensitive methodology has earned the company membership status with the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading self-regulatory industry association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. Cuebiq is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Italy and China.
Cuebiq is seeking a NY-based enterprise Sales Director/Senior Director whose primary responsibility will be generating new client opportunities while maintaining current client relationships. This individual will make a significant contribution to the sales team by developing proposals to drive new business across Fortune 1000 clients generating consistent leads to maintain a sales pipeline, while meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals for the Eastern territory.
- Identify new client opportunities at the client level
- Build and sustain relationships within the East Coast marketing landscape
- Negotiate deal terms, pricing, and resolve concerns to close deals
- Maintain and ensure client satisfaction
- Leverage a strong understanding of the data and mobile landscape
- Success in selling digital media, data, ad technology, mobile and SaaS
- Ability to manage account strategy and develop solutions to client specific needs
- Ability to hunt and prospect potentially cold accounts
- 5+ years SaaS, digital media, data sales experience
- Strong relationships to be used to penetrate new accounts and drive new business
- Exceptional presentation skills along with an ability to learn quickly
- Proven history of exceeding internal and external goals and expectations
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the data, digital media or SaaS space
- Strong team player with start-up experience is a plus
- Hungry to achieve success and hit the ground running
- Travel required and must be socially involved with clients and prospects.
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Unlimited paid time off, generous health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and additional company perks including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
To Apply please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the email subject: Director of Sales (NY)