Cuebiq is a next generation location intelligence company, leveraging the largest database of accurate and precise location data in the U.S. Its leading data intelligence platform analyzes location patterns of 61 million monthly active U.S. smartphone users on over 180 mobile apps and 2 in 5 smartphones globally, allowing businesses to glean actionable insights about real-world consumer behaviors and trends. Cuebiq provides clients geo-behavioral audiences for cross-platform ad targeting, the industry’s only SaaS based real-time campaign optimization and footfall attribution tools, and offline location analytics. Cuebiq does not collect any personally identifiable information. Its privacy-sensitive methodology has earned the company membership status with the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading self-regulatory industry association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. Cuebiq is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Italy and China.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Director of Supply- Publisher Growth to support our publisher partners and Supply Team in our New York City office. This critical role will take a leading position in terms of industry best practices to manage new publisher on-boarding and ensure ongoing compliance with industry best practices relative to privacy policies, transparent and clear permission flows within apps and App Store and Play developer requirements. This role will support the Supply teams efforts to find, close and scale new publisher acquisition efforts. A key metric for this role is to ensure that Cuebiq’s presence in the publishers space is 100% compliant in terms of privacy and permissions. This position will be the subject matter expert and training resource for Publisher education efforts to expand Publisher adoption of relevant Cuebiq enrichment products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Ad Tech space with particular focus on creating and executing a rigid onboarding process intended to quickly scale audience growth.
- Ensure 100% privacy, in-app permission and GDPR compliance across all Cuebiq Publishers.
- Build and execute a Publisher onboarding process to improve the growth timeline while ensuring all necessary disclosures are available and transparent.
- Maintain compliance through quarterly privacy audits and corresponding outreach to update policies as necessary
- Maintain Publisher contact list and work with marketing to build on-boarding program for new publishers as well as communicate ongoing updates and SDK developments to Cuebiq Publishers.
- Liaise between sales and tech for new app on-boardings to expedite SDK implementations and audience growth.
- Support sales function with ongoing training and education around Cuebiq’s enrichment capabilities.
- Manage proactive outreach and customer satisfaction assessment via surveys and direct communication.
- Support sales function through research and identification of prospects
- Work with operations, technology and product to troubleshoot for solutions to the changing landscape.
- Drive critical success events including case studies, references and informational webinars.
- 5+ years’ experience in Ad Tech space, with relevant work experience in a publisher-facing monetization or sales support role
- Team player with innovative ideas to inspire not only customers but also members of the internal organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Successful and measurable track record in a start-up environment with rapid grow
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Generous paid time off and health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, international annual company retreat and cool office environment including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
To Apply please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Director of Supply