Cuebiq is seeking a Client Operations Manager to join the Operations & Strategy Team in its New York Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team that leverages proprietary technology to conquer a multi-billion-dollar market. Cuebiq’s location intelligence platform is leveraged by clients from different verticals spanning from ad-tech and out of home advertising to finance, retail, transportation, real estate and academia.
As a Client Operations Manager at Cuebiq, you will be responsible for providing daily support to the sales team and managing company’s operations from start to finish. You will be a part of Cuebiq’s Analytics team that works directly with top-notch channel partners and direct clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle complex situations and juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including balancing progress on long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
Responsibilities (what are the main duties that this role will require):
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core products and utilize this knowledge to successfully manage Cuebiq’s operations
- Provide top notch operational support in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to ensure successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of Cuebiq’s Analytics products
- Use data to optimize operational processes
- Establish and monitor key metrics to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction
- Interface internally with Product and Data Science teams to improve Cuebiq’s products
- Prepare detailed analysis of Cuebiq’s performances to support business decisions
- Create custom datasets and manipulate data to meet client specifications
- Join client calls to walk through technical details of data/access details
- Perform deep dive investigation/troubleshooting into data and explaining discrepancies/issues in data to client
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Distinctive problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, stay flexible and prioritize accordingly in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to create a strong level of sustainable partnership at all levels of the organization
- At least 2 years of experience in customer-facing pre/post sales, operations, account management or similar roles
- A good understanding of the mobile industry and its location component is a big plus
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Experience in explaining technical concepts to clients
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in troubleshooting bugs/reporting
- Knowledge of AWS or Python a plus
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Generous paid time off and health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and cool office environment including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
To Apply please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject: Client Operations Manager