About the Role:
Cuebiq is seeking an ambitious, and enthusiastic Account Manager to support our rapid client and revenue growth in Chicago. We’re looking for a professional with a keen interest in furthering client interaction and developing a roster of accounts over the next several years.
- Work with client(s) on executing campaigns from start to finish
- Evaluate book of business accounts and update any entries as necessary
- Engage customers with expertise of the location space, while aligning resources, people and process for optimal execution and support
- Act as a trusted partner to Cuebiq’s customers in order drive adoption, retention and ultimately, to upsell them across Cuebiq’s solution suite
- Closely partner with other functions at Cuebiq to ensure the best customer experience
- Get involved in post-sale efforts with enterprise brands, advertisers, agencies and technology partners
- Work with operations, technology, product to troubleshoot potential issues and errors.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Team player with innovative ideas to inspire not only customers but also members of the internal organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Successful and measurable track record in a start-up environment with rapid growth
- SaaS and direct brand relationships building experience a plus.
Just a few of the perks we offer:
Unlimited paid time off, generous health/vision/dental benefits & coverage, flexible spending accounts, 401K match, employee discounts, annual international company retreat and additional company perks including daily office lunches and full-stocked kitchen.
If you are passionate about working in a growing company where everything you do impacts, if you have the curiosity to do so much more than what is written in your job description, if you are looking to bring results and have fun while doing that, come join our Cuebiq family!
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject: Account Manager